Packaging Weston

I did some hacking the past day's getting a minimal system. If I can
drop Xorg (and it's dependencies). Creating something like this example,
with emdebian, I would be more then happy.

http://twolife.be/raspbian/pool/main/

Not media playout only. These lib's, are useful for other embedded
applications well? Not for Pi, but x86, and other (read multi-platform).

So got one simple question. Are you willing packaging Weston for
grip-sid? I found out you already did Wayland.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/weston.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/wayland.html
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=pkg-xorg/wayland

Thanks,