Missing package gcc-4.8-base-mips-cross on emdebian.org

Hi,
I’m using debian wheezy and I’ve added emdebian.org on the list of repositories.
I’m trying to install the mips cross compiler but I’m receiving an error that says that the package gcc-4.8-base-mips-cross is impossible to find.
Note that I receive a similar error when I try to install other cross compilers, for example if I try to install the alpha cross compiler an error says that package gcc-4.8-base-alpha-cross is impossible to find.
How to fix it?
Matteo Di Sabatino, Framework Developer at Apio.