Re: cross compile mips on x86_64: pcre?

Hi Wookey,

though I'm a bit confused about that whole multiarch thing, it's getting somewhat clearer ... Is it right, that there aren't prebuilt compiler packages in standard wheezy or sid repos atm? I have to either build them myself or use the linked prebuilt ones?
And I agree with you, that "the new way" isn't much documented atm :p

Regards
Andreas

And more usefully, pre-built cross-toolchains are here:
http://toolchains.secretsauce.net/

Wookey