Research Professors Blog

Hi,

My name is Leslie Hanson. I recently posted a blog article
highlighting 100 amazing research professors. I listed professors from all parts
of the academic world from the sciences and the humanities. You can see
my article at http://onlinephdprogram.org/notable-research-professors/

I am hoping to spread the word about my blog around the web. Do you
mind taking a look at the page and if allowable posting a link on your
resources page of http://www.emdebian.org/links.html? Being an active promoter
of higher education is my passion and hopefully my blog post can help
others within the field share that passion and learn more about it.

Thank you very much and please let me know if there is anything I can
do to have my page be an addition on yours.

Leslie Hanson
PO Box 1531
Houston, TX 77219
To get removed from any please click here: optout-edu.com