multistrap a busybox glibc/uclibc system

Hello,

I'm looking at building a linux rootfs for a wireless zigbee system (ARM Cortex-M3 based).

Can multistrap generate a busybox and glibc system ?

I tried multistrap squeeze grip with packages=busybox which succeeds but I get busybox and coreutlis both installed.
Can multistrap replace coreutils with busybox ?

Can multistrap generate a busybox and uclibc system ?
Would it be grip or crush?

What about if using baked ?  or does it have the same dependencies as grip (I presume so)?

BTW, there only seems to be lenny baked packages.  i.e. no squeeze baked packages.

Thanks, Brendan.