Re: Unable to determine your tty name error.

+++ mind entropy [2013-05-07 20:40 +0530]:
>    Hi,
>
>    �� I managed to boot up multistrap but during login I get a "Unable to
>    determine your tty name" error and does not login. What seems to be wrong?

This comes from 'login'. Maybe /dev/pts is not mounted? maybe some
device entry is missing? Can you give any more details on what you did
to configure your rootfs? (Setting up /etc/fstab, user entries in
paswd, console or serial device config)

http://wookware.org/