Re: building qt4 for arm

Sander wrote:
I believe the Armbrix Zero sells for $145
It has the same cpu and memory as the Arndale (Cortex-A15 1.7GHz dual
core, 2GB 800MHz DDR3, and sata3), just a little less connectors:

http://howchip.com/shop/item.php?it_id=BRIX5250
It's also on a three month lead time and has had virtually no documentation released. I'm not sure if any boards are actually in the wild or even if anyone has ever tried booting regular linux on it yet.

I'm considering it as a potential buildd but i'm not yet happy enough with the state of the project to actually make a purchase.

Right now i'd suggest the odriod U2 as the least bad build box option if you want to go the native route. Downsides are that storage and network end up on USB and you have to recompile the kernel to enable swap.