Re: Help for AT91SAM9260 build and install

On 09/23/13 01:49, Jim Norton wrote:
> I'm trying to get emdebian kernel, rootfs and toolchain installed for an
> AT91SAM9260 board ( Olimex SAM9-L9260 ). I'm hoping a relatively new kernel
> can be built for this board/CPU.
>
> Would somebody please be kind enough to provide me some pointers to
> documentation that describes how to accomplish this?
>
> I'm looking for something close to step-by-step instructions if possible.

Take a look at the Linux4SAM website [1] as they have a lot of info on
Atmel SAM products.  Your SAM9-L9260 should run mainline linux without
patches, I believe, so you can ignore the recommendation to use the
linux4sam github repo and just use Linus's or a released kernel sources
tarball.

[1]:http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/LinuxKernel

Regards,
Andrew