How to build Debian packages for bare metal ARM GCC

Hi,

Is there a debian way to build a bare metal GCC (C/C++) cross compiler (package) for bare metal ARM. I mean like the binutils package which can be build by setting TARGET=arm-none-eabi yielding a bare metal arm binutils toolset. Can something similar be done for the Debian (Wheezy) GCC package (gcc-4.7_4.7.2-5).
I did look into the README.cross file but the instructions there seem to be for a arm-linux-* toolchain.

regards
Franz