Request for new target: spu-elf

(spu in this context being the "synergistic processing units" on the Cell BE CPU used in PlayStation 3 consoles and various blade servers from IBM)

I've noticed that gcc-4.7-spu (for example) exists in debian main, but only for powerpc hosts. I'd like to request that a spu-elf toolchain usable from amd64 hosts be added to those provided as part of the emdebian repository.

Upstream binutils/gcc and newlib have supported spu-elf for a number of years.

Many thanks.

Jonathan.