Sociology Program

Hi Webmaster,

I have a sociology website that lays out career info that soci
students can use as a one stop shop to help them find the best career choices.
It is called http://degreeinsociology.net/ .

A degree in sociology is certainly an esteemed degree and in todays
job market, it can be chaotic finding the the right information on a
career after graduation. I was wondering if you would spend a couple minutes
looking it over and decide if it could be a valuable addition to your
resources page of http://www.emdebian.org/links.html ?

I appreciate it very much and any feedback how to make the page
better would be great.

Thanks again,
Lisa Gregory

collegeunsubscribe.com