Re: Debian or Embedbian on a powerful 64-bit system

Thanks for all the replies.

I like the idea of FAI but I am thinking of going towards emdebian. My
approach is that even if we have that much resources why waste it? I
mean if emdebian results in a smaller system then better.

However, my main concern is the maturity if emdebian. Not in the
packages but more in the tools. I'm sure there are success stories but
are there any documented procedures to get started?

Also, can I get started with emdebian using the current packages
available in debian testing?

Thanks,
Uttam