Re: Another debian-embedded mirror

Hello Janek,

2012/2/16 Janek Filus <janek.filus@bytesatwork.ch>:

> The reason why I am writing to this mailing list is that we would like to
> know if it's possible to help the emdebian project getting by taking over
> the costs for providing an additional mirror for the whole (grip, baked and
> crush) based emdebian part within switzerland. Since we are interested in
> using multistrap - and lots of arm-eabi packages - this would be a great
> possibility for supporting the debian-embedded part.

Emdebian grip is planned to be part of official Debian for next release cycle.
That means that by setting up an official Debian mirror you might
mirror Emdebian as well.

> We actually don't know if there's a standard procedure for setting up debian
> mirrors from your side, so if you are interested in, feel free to contact
> me.

Please, have a look to http://www.debian.org/mirror/ for setting up an
official Debian mirror.

Thanks very much for your interest,