I gotta tell u something special

Hello, I'm Bethany. I stumbled upon ur pic accidently, and I like it. You seem to be a man who is interesting to spend time with, no guess, I like you!) and I liked not the photo only but also the man who is on the photograph :) I never tell men that I like them usually but now I couldn't resist :) Maybe it's our chance to make a great couple? :)
Do you wanna see how I look like? I hope you'll like me so we'll be able to keep in touch and get to know each other better... I hope you won't ignore this email and you will answer me .
Please, don't make me wait for too long,
Bethany.