Dropping hppa, alpha and other discontinued ports in multistrap/pdebuild-cross

Whilst we have toolchains for ports discontinued in Debian, the fact
that the ports have been discontinued in Debian means that the unstable
packages will be out of date or simply non-existent.

I'm going to drop alpha.conf, hppa.conf from multistrap in the first
release after Wheezy.

Any other architectures which get dropped after the Wheezy release will
also have their relevant config files dropped.

http://www.debian.org/ports/