Emdebian Multistrap and wheezy-grip

Hello All,

Currently i am using Emdebian on a project and am happy using the mutlistrap with the stable suite to build root file systems.

However I would like to experiment with the testing branch (wheezy).

I tried to add in my multistrap config file the suite as wheezy-grip but multistrap fails with:
    libtext-charwidth-perl : Depends: perlapi-5.12.3 but it is not installable

Is it possible to build Emdebian rootfs with mutlistrap for the testing branch?

Cheers,
Adam