Re: Problem using mini-dinstall multistrap

> On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:36:22 +0200
> David Kuehling <dvdkhlng@gmx.de> wrote:

> I stumbled into a problem, trying to make multistrap use a self-made
>> repository that is managed by mini-dinstall.

> IIRC that makes the repo look like a flat file archive and therefore
> similar to some of the Ubuntu support.

> You need a version of multistrap later than 2.1.8:

Hi Neil, thanks for the quick answer for my problem.

I'm luckily running 2.1.12 (on powerpcspe I have no choice then to run
sid).  Looking at the changelog + debootstrap sourcecode I realized that
the correct syntax for the multistrap.conf source= line is:

  source=http://potts/debian-local/ unstable/

Seems to work now.  Thanks,

David