Re: How to migrate from arm-linux-gnu-gcc to arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc?

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011, Dmitry E. Oboukhov wrote:
> I used lenny's gcc crosscompiler arm-linux-gnu-gcc. I built a
> microcontroller (AT91SAM9XE512) program by it.

 so non-Linux

> Could anybody advice what I should read to migrate between the compilers?

 The new gnueabi compiler defaults to a different ABI ("EABI"), which is
 the one used in the Debian armel port; the compiler you used to run was
 for the Debian port and used the now called "old ABI".

 You could try passing -mabi=apcs-gnu to arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc; I never
 tried this myself though.

--
Loïc Minier