Long term availability of xapt package

With xapt not having made it's way into the official Squeeze release, where will I be able to obtain xapt going forward on a long term basis?  I ask, since I am currently using xapt, and baking it into our "process", and I would like to know where I can expect to be able to reference an archive location that will likely last (akin to the Squeeze release itself).  Right now I'm getting it from Emdebian's unstable repository.  It is also available in Wheezy's unstable repository.  Certainly we can take a snapshot of what's currently available, but to base my "process" on it, I'm being asked whether this tool will continue to be available from an outside source location.  Even if that location is some orphan repository on Emdebian.org that would be fine.

The following statement by Neil made me think that it might not make it through to Wheezy's release, and so might never be part of any official release..

>Naturally, xapt will disappear with dpkg-cross and pdebuild-cross will
>be converted to simply make the toolchains available inside a pbuilder
>chroot - if that step turns out to still be necessary by the time
>Multi-Arch is at this stage.

Thanks in advance,

-Jim Heck