Re: Cross toolchain source packages status

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:21:30 +0100
Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin.juszkiewicz@linaro.org> wrote:

> = Multiarch versions (future) =
>
> When cross build dependencies will be working then we will get rid of
> armel-cross-toolchain-base package and replace it with
> binutils-armel-cross (or extend binutils-multiarch to contain "as" and
> rest of missing binaries).

binutils-$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH) ?

Probably much nicer to have a single package just for the architecture of interest than to have binutils-multiarch covering everything. It would also be good to return to having the same binutils as those not doing cross-building, avoiding the diversions in binutils-multiarch.