Starting Debian installer from Grub2 on Flash

Dear Friends,

This is my first post on the list, so many thanks for working hard on
embedded systems and Debian. I have been a Debian user for more than 10
years.

We are a small shop reselling embedded systems and we decided to ship
our systems with Debian embedded.

My first question is simple:

Can Debian installer be started and installed on the same CF Flash?
We would like users to be able to make their own installation using
Debian installer and network. Therefore a minimal installer should
reside on CF. A "bonus" would be the installer being recognized by Grub2
and proposed as a rescue boot.

Is that possible?

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel