R: Re: error running qt Embedded application

Thank you for your replay.
I spent the last 3 days trying to solve.
I tried the QT demo/example and the result is the same.

Now I've found a useful (old) document http://www.vision.ee.ethz.
ch/computing/sepp-irix/qt-2.3.1-mo/install-qws.html
I'll try these command. I think the problem is about memory settings.

Thank you again
ilpaso