Introduction and Market Research for Embedded Software.

Good Day to everyone. I would like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Shahul Nath and I work for Frost & Sullivan's Semiconductor Division. I am currently writing a Research Paper for the Embedded Software in the Automobile, Telecom and Industrial Automation industries. We are going this from a Semiconductor perspective and my research is done in order to enhance the offering of semiconductor companies for the embedded market.

While I was doing my Research I have realized that Open/Free software consists a very large part of the embedded system and therefore I am here asking for a interview with anyone who agrees for one. Can force you guys in can I?

And at the same time. If you wish to know something in terms of trends, Research and what going down in the Semicon industry feel free to write back.

As of now. Have a nice day and keep coding. :)

Shahul Nath | Research Associate | Measurement and Instrumentation - Semiconductors | Frost & Sullivan
ShahulN@frost.com | C: +91.99.40431087 | F: +91.44.24314264 | www.frost.com
"We Accelerate Growth"

Join us at Frost & Sullivan's premier client event, Growth, Innovation and Leadership: A Frost & Sullivan Global Congress on Corporate Growth.

Frost & Sullivan

Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team? with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies.   Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents.   To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete and contact the sender by return. Messages sent via this medium may be subject to delays, non-delivery and unauthorized alteration. This email has been prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable and accurate, but Frost & Sullivan makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness.  In particular, Frost & Sullivan does not accept responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions or recommendations expressed herein are solely those of the author. They may be subject to change without notice.