RE: Installation error of mips build on i486 architecture

Hi

I will check it up, however I was under the impression that apt-get had all the needed repositories
for ubunutu that is why I added the debian one for libmpfr4.

Agree, I do not like the mixing either, but I will make the suggestion to reinstall the machine with
clean debian environment.

Live well
/Stefan