OpenCV for ARM

Hi,

I want to cross compile a C code for Arm 11 or Arm Cortex with OpenCV libraries. There are linker issues while configuring the OpenCV libraries. I have tried doing this on Fedora 13, Ubuntu 10.04 using Code Sourcery cross compiler for 'arm-none-linux-gnueabi'. I have also tried doing it in windows using Eclipse and code sourcery IDE and command line. I get the same linker error everywhere.

I am successful in configuring the toolchain but I am unable to configure opencv with gui support for Arm machin.

I am currently working on 3 boards :
1. Beagle Board - DevKit 8000
2. Witech - OK 6410 with 4.3" LCD
3. Hawkboard