Re: pdebuild-cross fixes in wook-shed branch

+++ Wookey [2010-09-14 02:28 +0100]:
> I found some bugs in xapt yesterday and have fixed them. I've put them
> in a 'wook-shed' branch of emdebian-crush as I've diverged a fair way from trunk.

doh - and I fogot to mention the thing that started this all off:

xapt now understands arch-dependent dependencies, so it won't try to
install lib-kvm [freebsd-i386, freebsd-amd64] unless you are building
for that architecture. This is necessary otherwise it simply fails
because one package listed in the long dependency list is unavailable,
so nothing gets installed.

This is definately useful/necessary and should go into trunk.

http://wookware.org/