Re: but 4.4.1-1 is to be installed.

Hello Geert,

2010/7/25 Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>:
> During my quest for a cross compiler for a MIPSEL target
> on an AMD64 build host, I did encountered this:

Could you please try again (with squeeze/unstable emdebian mirror)?
Work in progress to fix squeeze/unstable cross toolchains is in
progress. Ping me if you have any problems. At the moment only repo
for amd64 working, but raw debs can be found at:

http://emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón