Re: Question about Multistrap

+++ Vivek Raghunathan [2010-08-05 18:23 -0700]:
> Also, is there a way to let multistrap use a specific version of the
> package (specify the version along with the name of the package?)

Multistrap uses apt, so you should be able to use package pinning to
specify a particular version, but I'm not sure that ther is any way of
specifying such extra apt options in the multistrap config.

We have always dealt with package selection by making sure that the
package we want it to use has the highest version (normally the ones
in our local repo).

Can you explain why you need this functionality?

http://wookware.org/