Re: debian embeded

Nell I dont worry the storage...I'm going to use a external storage...my worries are about the proccessor...do you think if I use external storage I could install a functional debian???

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:22:30 +0100
Jesus arteche <chechu.linux@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working with fonera 2.0n, it has the chip rt3052 from ralink. I like to
> know if it would be possible to install a debian in this hardware.

Doesn't sound as this device has much storage - are you planning on
using some external storage to host the OS?

Emdebian Crush is only for ARM, not MIPS and Emdebian Grip is between
25 and 40% smaller than standard Debian so I don't think it will fit
without external storage.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/