Status of Grip

The recovered Grip repository on www.emdebian.org is now much improved.
Most packages are installable, Debian Weather [0] is "sunny" in stable
and testing (excepting old ARM which is not going to improve in stable)
and I've done some work to improve things in unstable.

The Grip cron task has been restarted, temporarily, to finalise some
checks and try and catch some issues with slower ports like mips.

Hopefully this weekend, I'll be able to do the same jobs for
debian-ports [1] and this will involve moving the SH4 packages into a
new repository alongside the other ports:

amd64, ARM, armel, i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc:
deb http://www.emdebian.org/grip main dev debug doc java

SH4, powerpcSPE, armHF:
deb http://www.emdebian.org/ports/grip main dev debug doc java

So far, the mirror at ftp.uk.debian.org/emdebian/grip has *NOT* been
updated and the www.emdebian.org/grip repository has newer package
versions and some extra packages. Once I've done a little more testing,
I'll setup the mirror push again.

[0] http://edos.debian.net/weather/
[1] http://www.emdebian.org/ports/

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/