Re: Does this dh_link failure cross building gcc-4.4 (4.4.4-14) look familiar to anyone?

Hi Jim,

> PF=/opt/ilomtools/crosscompiler/gcc-4.4__100910/arm DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=static
> DEB_CROSS_NO_BIARCH=yes GCC_TARGET=armel DEB_CROSS=yes dpkg-buildpackage -us
> -uc -rfakeroot

You might want to test without setting DEB_CROSS_NO_BIARCH as it got
broken as a result of fixing BI/TRI ARCH builds. Al Viro worked out
some patches, but I am unsure if Matthias merged them.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely