Re: but 4.4.1-1 is to be installed.

Hi,

2010/7/25, Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>:
>> I first gonna try http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/amd64-unstable/
>
> There is cpp-4.4-mipsel-linux-gnu missing.

Of course, GCC 4.4 was broken and not yet fixed. Use GCC 4.3 in the meanwhile
  cpp-4.3-mipsel-linux-gnu_4.3.5-2_amd64.deb

There is neither gcc-4.4-mipsel-linux-gnu and friends :)

If you are interested, failure I got is:
http://www.emdebian.org/~zumbi/toolchain/amd64-unstable/logs//amd64-mipsel-gcc-4.4.log

Failure reported a while ago, and now it is done, but it seems it just
needs to be uploaded some time to the archive by GCC maintainer.

But we are still debating whether build with deprecated --with-libs
and --with-headers or migrate to upstream supported --syroot.

Cheers,
--
 Héctor Orón

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely