Toolchain: packages update on unstable (armel)

Hello,

A quick ping, so I just let you know that cross toolchain packages
(gcc-4.4) for armel has been updated in the emdebian.org repository.

You might still have an arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc symlink:
/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc -> /etc/alternatives/arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc*

If you are missing it, please, at the moment, just add it yourself to
update-alternatives:
$ sudo update-alternatives --quiet  --install
/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc
/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc-4.4 44

So you'll be able to change compiler if you have different versions via:
$ update-alternatives --config arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc

That might be handled in the future by a gcc-cross-defaults package.

Thanks to Debian, Ubuntu and Linaro guys, specially to Marcin Juszkiewicz.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón