Basic Step using Emdebian in ARM TS-7800

Dear All,

I am newbie in embedded computer. I am developing an application using openCV in my AMD Duron with RAM 128 kb under Debian 5.0 operating system and I guest it will work fine in ARM TS-7800 since both has similar specification.

Someone suggested me to use emdebian in TS-7800 to avoid cross-compiling therefore I would like to know the basic procedure to move my opencv application into ARM-7800 (that I will use as smart camera) using emdebian.

Many thanks in advance,
Riza