Re: Renesas SH4 support in emdebian

Hector Oron wrote:
> Hehe, did not you notice you could use it in the future, present nowadays... :-)

I tripped over it in my closet for a couple of years before finally
parting with it.  Good news is it went to a fellow Linux-er, IIRC, and
he was very pleased to find it in mint-but-slightly-dusty condition.

> Anyway, thanks Bill for all the great work you do too. (c:

/me blushes.

I couldn't do much of what I do without all the great work YOU GUYS
do!!  Debian keeps me productive, 'cause it Just Works.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com