Re: next generation apt/dpkg-cross

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:00:37 +0100
Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de> wrote:

> Where exactly do you see a problem migrating?

OK, I've got a test branch that adds an -M|multiarch command that drops
all the ~/.apt-cross/ handling.

http://www.emdebian.org/svn/browser/current/host/trunk/apt-cross/branches/multiarch

It still needs work - I'm not sure how to call your wrappers or whether
just specifying "-o Apt::Architecture=armel" is sufficient.

This also means that emdebian-tools can migrate more easily by having
the same option and passing it on. Alternatively, if you let me know
about your scripts, I can set emdebian-tools to detect the presence of
the wrappers and enable this option automatically.

Feel free to test with the branch.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/