Re: error running debootstrap - Failure to run chroot

OK, I have multistrap installed and working now. It was not included in my apt sources. Anyway, I installed it from http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/e/emdebian-rootfs/multistrap_2.0.1_all.deb

I tried
# em_multistrap --arch=armel /Grip -f CONFIG_FILE (I hope that's how we do it !!)

I am using ARM based AT91SAM9263-EK board. Now my question is about the configuration file. Where can I get help about how to create CONFIG_FILE for a particular board to have the right console and other gettys automatically created? An example of configuration file is there in em_multistrap --help but it is not all I need :(

Thanks in advance again for helping.