How to install gcc on Emdebian

Hi All,

I have Emdebian Crush running on ARM based AT91SAM9263EK and want to install gcc on it, but it does not work. I need gcc to build Qt on this arm based board.
This is what happens:

# apt-get update
Hit http://www.emdebian.org unstable Release.gpg
Hit http://www.emdebian.org unstable Release
Err http://www.emdebian.org unstable Release

Get:1 http://www.emdebian.org unstable Release [17.2kB]
Ign http://www.emdebian.org unstable Release
Ign http://www.emdebian.org unstable/main Packages/DiffIndex
Hit http://www.emdebian.org unstable/main Packages
Fetched 17.2kB in 12s (1340B/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://www.emdebian.org unstable Release: Unknown error executing
gpgv

# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done

# apt-get install gcc
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package gcc is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package gcc has no installation candidate

Is it some problem with the apt-get sources not set on my /etc/apt folder? Or which package do I install otherwise?

Many thanks

Aman.