Re: Emsandbox cannot create the tar

On Sat, 9 May 2009 18:06:51 -0400
Rupin Chheda <rupin.chheda@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to install emdebian on an arm device, and I have Debian
> running as a VM under Virtualbox.

Not directly supported, may well not work.

> Here is a listing from the terminal,and I do not find the tar file
> that I need to copy to the thumb drive and then boot.

You appear to hav broken the dependencies. emdebian-rootfs (the package
that contains emsandbox) depends on emdebian-archive-keyring which
includes the file that your output claims does not exist.

>   -> Installing apt-lines for http://www.emdebian.org/crush/
> cp: cannot stat
> `/usr/share/emdebian-tools/emdebian-archive-keyring.gpg': No such
> file or directory

/usr/share/emdebian-tools/emdebian-archive-keyring.gpg is part of the
emdebian-archive-keyring package.

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/