Re: kernel cross-compile problem with embdebian's toolchain

I think I found the solution to my problem:

I am using tftp to download the kernel to my board...
It load the kernel (gzipped with -9) uboot image (about 4,3MB) to 0xa1000000
The kernel load point is 0xa0008000
So it has about 16MB
But my kernel is about 27MB so when uboot unzip my kernel it is using the kernel u-boot image's memory space too and it overwrite it, so it unzip trash!

Am I right?