Re: kernel cross-compile problem with embdebian's toolchain

Hector Oron wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Could you try armel toolchain, which is arm-linux-gnueabi?

I tried the gnueabi-gcc for build a static hello world, and it isn't work on my board (to the best of my memory the error was: illegal instruction or something this ) and the hello world with compiled
gnu-gcc worked properly...

I compile the orig kernel source with this toolchain and its worked too...
another strange thing is the size... Because:
New kernel emdebian toolch (gzipped): 4,3 MB
New kernel old toolchain(gzipped): 1,4 MB
Old kernel new toolch(gzipped):	1,33MB
Old kernel Old toolch(gzipped):	1,33MB
And I compile the same sources with the same parameters...

regards