Emdebian gets a mention in the Lenny Release Notes

http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/arm/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.html#emdebian

2.5. Emdebian 1.0 (based on Debian GNU/Linux lenny 5.0)

Lenny now contains the build tools for Emdebian which allow Debian
source packages to be cross-built and shrunk to suit embedded ARM
systems.

The Emdebian 1.0 distribution itself contains prebuilt ARM packages
sufficient to create root filesystems that can be customised for
specific machines and machine variants. Kernels and kernel modules need
to be provided separately. Support for armel and i386 is under
development. See the Emdebian webpage for further information.

====

It is now too late to get Emdebian Grip mentioned in the release notes
because the notes have now gone for translation and there was no Grip
when this section was added (during DebConf8).

I'm also preparing Release Notes for Grip and Crush - I'll announce
those closer to the time.