Re: arm-linux-gnu toolchains

Hello Hoefle,

2009/11/24 Hoefle Marco <Marco.Hoefle@nanotronic.ch>:
> I use emdebian crush (we have only a 32 Mbyte NOR flash) on a PXA270
> platform. For crush we need the arm-linux-gnu toolchain and not the
> arm-linux-gnueabi one. Has this toolchain vanished from the emdebian
> repository? I wanted to install gcc-4.3-arm-linux-gnu on a colleagues PC and
> the synaptic package manager seems no to find it anymore.

No, it has not been vanished, it should be under *lenny* repositories.
http://emdebian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gcc-4.3/gcc-4.3-arm-linux-gnu_4.3.2-1.1_i386.deb

It is *not* encouraging to use squeeze/unstable under emdebian.org
(I'll be syncing squeeze/unstable this week). We are working towards
integrating toolchain into proper debian.org.

Kind regards,
--
 Héctor Orón