open-plc

 Do anyone of you where the proper place to discuss open hardware is?
I am going to start a project to replace plc's.

My initial toughts is to use tools like kicad, xfig and git. It will
use eurocards (100x160mm) in a standard 3U 19" card cage with DIN
41612 connectors, a backplane with spi-bus, all cards should use
double sided printed board (so anyone can make them)
-- unless someone else have a better idea.

http://wiki.emqbit.com/free-ecb-at91 looks interesting as a starting
point for the cpu card. Unfortunately they are using orcad.

And yes, I like to use emdebian on it, but we are not there yet.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               karl@aspodata.se
Lilla Aspö 148                                                 Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting