Disk space (was Re: Cross Toolchains "Squeeze" Release Goals)

Hi Bill,

2009/8/12 Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com>:
> Hector Oron wrote:
> How much space is required?  I have to maintain an internet-connected
> system, I might be willing to pony up for an IP address and storage if
> it's within my budget and the need is there...

Thanks for the offering.
I also have some resources, DSL line and maybe university network, but
I think the problem it is more on agree a new layout, like separated
machines for buildd, www and repository servers or clean up the site a
little for more room (buy an extra disc).
It is very useful to build and host in the same machine, so you do not
depend on network transfers. It is not much on the resources but on
the lack of agreement for a development layout.

Cheers,
              --  Héctor Orón