emsandbox and packages.conf

Hello,

I tried this method to build my rootfs:

1) I edited the file packages.conf to update the following variables:
 INCLUDE=locales,openssh-server,screen,udev,wpasupplicant,wireless-tools

# MIRROR overrides the default emsandbox mirror. This repository will
# will be set in /etc/apt/sources.list and will also be used by
# debootstrap to obtain all packages for the tarball unless
# PROXY is also set.
# DEFAULT: http://www.emdebian.org/crush/
MIRROR=http://www.emdebian.org/grip/

2) I launched emsandbox and I noticed that INCLUDE was taken into account whereas MIRROR still pointed to crush. I'm wondering if this behavior is normal. If it is, this does not matter. I can indeed use my own repository.

-
Fabien

fabien@samsung-debian:~$ sudo emsandbox -a arm -m arm -v pxa create
[sudo] password for fabien:
Using '/home/fabien/emdebian/' as the Emdebian working directory.
Creating an embootstrap arm chroot
Using arm:pxa
Building arm chroot on i386 to install arm packages.
Checking for a user writeable tree in /home/fabien/emdebian/pbuilder/build
 -> running debootstrap
  -> cross detected, using foreign.
DEBOOTSTRAP_DIR=/usr/share/debootstrap/ debootstrap --include=locales,openssh-server,screen,udev,wpasupplicant,wireless-tools --verbose --foreign --arch arm unstable /home/fabien/emdebian/pbuilder/build http://www.emdebian.org/crush/ /usr/share/emdebian-tools/emdebian.crossd
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
I: Found additional required dependencies: libtextwrap1 lzma
I: Found additional base dependencies: dhcp3-common e2fslibs e2fsprogs libblkid1 libbz2-1.0 libcomerr2 libdevmapper1.02.1 libedit2 libkeyutils1 libkrb53 libpam-modules libpam-runtime libpam0g libpopt0 libselinux1 libsepol1 libss2 libssl0.9.8 libuuid1 libvolume-id0 libwrap0 lsb-base mount ncurses-bin openssh-client passwd sed sysvinit-utils tzdata
I: Checking component main on http://www.emdebian.org/crush...