Re: building at stops with error

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 04:41:00PM +0800, debuser wrote:

>> >/usr/lib/libfl_pic.a
>> >
>> >this file exists.
>>
>> Could be, but note that it's most likely the wrong arch..
>Yeah, I think so, but I get source from crush repository.
>Also, I try to use emsource at.
>
>as I understand I need to build at package for cross compile (host:
>i386, target: arm). but how to make it I could not find the solution.

well libfl comes from flex (IIRC) and i would strive to link it dynamically,
fwiw.

>> >What's wrong?
>>
>> Sounds like you're missing something like this patch:
>> http://git.buildroot.org/buildroot/tree/package/at/at-crosscompile.patch
>
># patch -p1 < ../at-crosscompile.patch
>patching file Makefile.in
>patching file config.h.in
>patching file configure
>Hunk #1 FAILED at 1037.
>1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.rej
>patching file getloadavg.c
>Hunk #1 FAILED at 66.
>1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file getloadavg.c.rej
>patching file parsetime.h
>patching file parsetime.l
>Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
>1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file parsetime.l.rej
>
>after I apply this patch, emdebuild terminates with error again.
>
>there are some FAILED here. is it ok ?

No, FAILED hunks are not ok. Funnily it patches fine for the normal package:
/tmp/at/at-3.1.10.2$ patch -p1 -i ../at-crosscompile.patch
patching file Makefile.in
patching file config.h.in
patching file configure
patching file getloadavg.c