Re: Building ssh

Hi Jonas,
Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
If what you need is the package name in Debian generally containing zlib, then the answer is zlib1g-dev.
I used emsource and emdebuild to generate the zlib1g-dev package. But the configuration of ssh still stops complaining that zlib1g is not installed.

I am new to emdebian so unfortunately cannot help if your question was more specific to emdebian.

Welcome to the embedian world :-)
I'm also quite new because I discovered this project about 2 weeks ago. It's tough to dive in but it is full of promises.

Hope that helps,

  - Jonas
Thanks,
Fabien