Re: Cross-compiling with python-distutils & cython

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry, I should have mentioned my
configuration, I am building debian-sid , not crush or grip, because I
don't want to grip all the dependencies yet.  So all I have to do is
use the cross toolchain and dpkg-cross install the necessary packages.
Then I set my environment and build. But I don't know how to set my
environment to get python-distutils to use the right gcc /
include-dir.

Isaac Gordekzy