arm-linux-gnu-* vs arm-linux-*

Hello everyone. I would like to ask in which ways I could tackle this prolem.

I am compiling qt 4 embedded for arm. The makespecs of Qt 4 uses arm-linux-*
while dpkg-cross' uses arm-linux-gnu-*. So, I need to make a change somewhere
to make things work.

One idea would be to patch Qt's makespecs in order to make it compile with
dpkg-cross' default names.

Other posibility would be to make soft links in /usr/bin/, so making available
both conventions.

Do you have any other ideas o suggestions?

Regards, Lisandro.

--
8: Si un archivo ha pasado a la "Papelera de Reciclaje"
    * Ud tiene una carpeta llamada "Papelera de Reciclaje"

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/